NIME (New Interfaces for Musical Expression) is the premier conference in designing human-machine interfaces and interactions for musical performance. NIME gathers researchers and practitioners together for lectures, installations, concerts, and workshops.
Dates and Place
NIME 2016 will be held at Griffith University, Brisbane, Australia, from 11-15 July 2016.
Call for Participation
On behalf of the NIME 2016 Committee, we would like to invite you to be part of the 16th international conference on New Interfaces for Musical Expression. We invite submission of new works in the following categories:
- Papers and Posters
- Performances, Installations and Exhibitions
- Workshops and Unconference day activities
- Submission: January 25, 2016.
- In order to be included in the peer review process your submission must be received by 11:59pm Pacific Standard Time (GMT -8) on this date. However, you will be able to make updates to your documents and video until 11:59pm on 1st Feb 2016, after which they will be sent to reviewers.
- Review notification: March 28, 2016
- Camera-ready paper/program note deadline: April 18, 2016
All submissions to NIME 2016 are managed via the Precision Conference system. Register and manage your submission at https://precisionconference.com/~nime/
More conference information and submission requirements available from the conference web site: http://nime2016.org